Post your Gamertags here!

Post all your Gaming discussions here.

Re: Post your Gamertags here!

Postby LinxCross » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Everytime I see "DefrostFX" playing the latest releases I think, "what a jerk..."

Then I remember that's Gunny. T_T
It's a new frontier!!!
LinxCross
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Gunny » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:41 pm

I love you too Linx.
Gunny
Senpai
Senpai

Postby MikamiTeru » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Playstation Network: Selithiel
MikamiTeru
Kikousha
Kikousha

Postby 173rdAirborne » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Xbox Live:
173rdAirborne: DRpwn92
173rdAirborne
Shinmai
Shinmai

Postby Narcosis » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:10 pm

updated again

Check out my new blog about gaming and gaming culture: datadeletion.blogspot.com/
Narcosis
Shikaisha
Shikaisha

Postby Narcosis » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:36 am

So, I think I failed to mention this, but due to my PS3 "fatty" model from Jan. 2007 overheating a few times and shutting itself off on me, and reading that this is a sign of impending doom, and deciding I don't want to pay Sony $150 for repair only to possibly get a non-BC model back, I just bought a new PS3 instead. I'll fix the fatty model myself once I get the motivation to crack the case and solder some shit on my own.
Anyways, what this means for the gamertag thread is that of my 5 various region accounts, all but one of them are scrapped because I couldn't remember any passwords and the accompanying emails of my Japan, Hong Kong and EU accounts are either e-mails that are long dead or were fake to begin with. So I just started over.

Now my primary account which has all my trophies and psn purchases is one I only share with people I know in real life. That's not gonna change from before because that was pretty much my only legit account whose info I kept up to date and everyone friended to that is either relatives or people I hang with in the analog world.I will however update this thread with my new Japan account which will be used strictly for multiplayer games with people from various websites I frequent, including this one. The new tag is:

EightSixTofuGod

Yes, that is an Initial D reference 8)
And, because I tend to frequent the Japan PSN store offerings regularly I'm more likely to notice if anyone is available for MP matches in any games (plus you can always get ahold of me here and ask if I want to play with or against you) than I was before. hopefully all you guys are past the "I only play the latest call of duty game" phase. :? In case you don't already know what MP games I use, I'm usually found on Super Street Fighter IV, Blazblue Continuum Shift and GT5. Older online games I can always rotate in are Warhawk, SFIITHDR, MvC2, KZ2, Bioshock 2 and RE5. But in the near future I'm more likely to be found on upcoming games like Dead Space 2, Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Killzone 3.

Check out my new blog about gaming and gaming culture: datadeletion.blogspot.com/
Narcosis
Shikaisha
Shikaisha

Postby BBboy20 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:30 am

I hope you were able to transfer all your data out of that fatty model.
cutCutCUT
BBboy20
Senpai
Senpai

Postby chibianimefan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:52 am

I'm not really in a shooter phase, but I've got friends who only want to do that... or just bring up the party chat on XBL because they don't want to leave the game they're playing. I'm usually up for any challenges.
*i am chibimetal, the chibi shoujo fan*

Thanks Kirschy

http://metal-the-otaku.livejournal.com/ Fear the power of EMO!!!

http://legacymaster09.proboards50.com/index.cgi <--- Please join, we need members... I don't want to see my third home die
chibianimefan
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Narcosis » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:50 pm

BBboy20 wrote:I hope you were able to transfer all your data out of that fatty model.

I only had an 8 gig USB drive so I just transferred my game saves. I probably could have done the PS3 to PS3 direct transfer but that was pointless as the hard drives get reformatted when you switch them out anyways. The first thing I did after deleting my accounts from the fatty and transferring my game saves was move my 500gig HDD to the Slim PS3. Otherwise I'd have had no reason to create a brand new Japan account.

Narcosis
Shikaisha
Shikaisha

Postby chibianimefan » Sat May 21, 2011 7:20 am

Playstation Network: Krimsonlance (though I probably won't be playing online much, I still need to get a microphone and some online games...)

Thanks Kirschy

http://legacymaster09.proboards50.com/index.cgi <--- Please join, we need members... I don't want to see my third home die
chibianimefan
Senpai
Senpai

Postby geikou » Sat May 21, 2011 8:22 am

Don't worry. I don't do much online either. It's just fun to spy on my friends and see what they're up to when they're online. ^_~
geikou
Senpai
Senpai

Postby chibianimefan » Sat May 21, 2011 12:38 pm

yeah, I know what you mean... when my brother gets home with the PS3 I'll start registering friends

Thanks Kirschy

chibianimefan
Senpai
Senpai

Postby chibianimefan » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:50 am

I already mentioned it before in the WAYP thread, but I think I should mention it here... I found a USB microphone that I think should work on the PS3. I use it mostly for youtube videos/webcam chatting and I know that it is not compatible with my 360 (though I have a wireless headset for that anyway) but I might have to go out and buy a bluetooth that I can use for my cell phone as well if my microphone is not compatible with the PS3

Thanks Kirschy

chibianimefan
Senpai
Senpai

Postby GrieverZero » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Been playing Mass Effect so far....Kaidan sacrificed himself to detonate the bomb and I chose Liara over Ashley. I was cool with this until I saw how hesitant Liara is. Frustrating. Anyway I also released the rachni...hopefully it won't bite me in the behind.
Image[/url]
GrieverZero
Kyoryuumin
Kyoryuumin

Postby Narcosis » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:09 am

GrieverZero wrote:Been playing Mass Effect so far....Kaidan sacrificed himself to detonate the bomb and I chose Liara over Ashley. I was cool with this until I saw how hesitant Liara is. Frustrating. Anyway I also released the rachni...hopefully it won't bite me in the behind.

Whoah dude, had no idea Microsoft shifted their policy on gamertags to allow this many characters and a spoiler tag! :lol:

http://thehaisho.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=28438

Narcosis
Shikaisha
Shikaisha

Postby GrieverZero » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:48 am

I went and got a ps3.

psn: asagecalledq84
Image[/url]
GrieverZero
Kyoryuumin
Kyoryuumin

Postby KCKeitaro » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Still offline, but Fiber is coming, so my PSN is KCKeitaro.
Anime Sig Maker, Author of Fanfics
"Do what I do: hang on and pretend it's all a plan." --the Doctor
KCKeitaro
Kyoryuumin
Kyoryuumin

Postby GrieverZero » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:33 am

Narcosis wrote:http://thehaisho.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=28438

LOL sorry itami
Image[/url]
GrieverZero
Kyoryuumin